The creation of Kubernetes was never a foregone conclusion, it required years of hard work and evangelism. Microsoft Corporate Vice President Brendan Burns is here to bring you that story.
In the final episode of our two-part series, Brendan returns to the Dev Interrupted podcast to bring us the founding story of Kubernetes. He discusses the battle to make Kubernetes open source, why a strong community was vital to early success and learning when to let others take the lead, avoiding a "dictator for life" approach to development.
Episode Highlights Include:
- How Kubernetes came to be
- Why Kubernetes had to be open source
- Avoiding a "dictator for life" approach to development
- Improving developer experience for distributed systems
- How to build and sustain communities
Not yet available for this podcast.