With input from over 33,000 professionals worldwide, the annual Accelerate State of DevOps Report provides an independent view into the practices and capabilities that organizations can employ to drive better performance of their DevOps practices.
Join DORA Co-Author Steve McGhee, LinearB CTO Yishai Beeri, and Dev Interrupted Co-Host Conor Bronsdon as they walk you through key findings from this year’s DORA Report.
In this webinar we’ll dive into:
- AI’s contribution to software delivery and team performance
- Teams with faster code reviews = 50% higher software delivery performance
- DORA trends across industries and company size
- Predicted outcomes by team type
- Key impacts of documentation quality
- Importance of flexible infrastructure
- Work distribution across engineering teams and impact on burnout